+380 (97) 600 92 25
1. Northern Brick - speculos, chocolate sponge, raspberry confit, light beer mousse, milk chocolate mousse, milk chocolate velour
2. Peanut and Chocolate - cocoa streusel base, dark chocolate cream, peanut Chantilly, caramelized peanut, basic peanut-almond praline 60%, dark chocolate velour
3. Coffee-Anisе - chicory crunchy with feuilletine and rice souffle, hazelnut dacquoise with coffee, crème-brulée with coffee, coffee glaze.
4. Caramel cake - cake batter, salted caramel, Caramelia glaze with sesame and salt, vanilla sirop for soaking. 5. Chouxnatsu - pâte à choux, pâte à choux croustillant with cocoa beans, shortbread with feuilletine, cream conatsu, cream praline conatsu, mousse conatsu, confit conatsu, nappage, golden leaves.
6. Black Forest - cherry sirop for soaking, egg white chocolate mousse, Madame mousse, chocolate sponge, cherry confit, whipped ganache Manjari 64% , dark chocolate glaze, dark chocolate velour, chocolate decoration, fresh cherry, nappage.
7. Raspberry-Estragon - shortcrust with feuilletine, pim’s sponge cake, raspberry confiture, estragon whipped cream, white chocolate velour, estragon salt.
8. Pineapple-jasmin oasis - jasmin tea cremeux, pineapple confit, white chocolate velour, Jasmin and Opalys whipped ganache, speculos, shortcrust base with dulcey chocolate and speculos, almond sponge
9. Fleur d’oranger and berries petits gateaux - shortcrust with dulcey chocolate, Chantilly cream with fleur d’oranger, berry confit, orange salt, chocolate decoration.
10. Hazelnut-Kalamansi - brown sugar sponge cake, praline cream, kalamansi mousse, gianduja glaze, milk chocolate glaze, hazelnuts, golden leaves, milk chocolate.
11. Orange Power - orange confit with oranges, pim’s sponge cake, bitter orange Chantilly, bitter orange gelée, crunchy layer with feuilletine and rice soufflée, nappage, macaron shells for decoration.
12. Chocolate-Raspberry Roll-cake - chocolate pâte à choux sponge, raspberry confit, whipped ganache Manjari 64%, fresh raspberry, golden leaves, sugar-snow.
13. Apple-Cinnamon Saint-Honoré - inverted puff pastry, pâte à choux, pâte à choux croustillant with cocoa beans, cinnamon chiboust cream, apple gelée, granny smith apples, lemon juice, nappage.
14. Lemon tartlet - hazelnut shortcrust, lemon meringue souflée, lemon cream, lemon mirliton, white chocolate, neutral glaze.
Quentin Bailly’s presence along with you set distinct and harmonious pace for work. The speed of his movements can be compared with a sports car.
An organized nature of the Champion is limitless. He is always stylish, confident, generous, extremely creative and positive. Quentin Bailly’s answering the questions are so detailed so that even a child can figure out what is going on and what we are going to get in the end.
It is the fourth time the chef is coming to KICA. So we strongly recommend his impressive five-day workshop to each fan of pastry art.
Take the best knowldege from the best Chef ever together with us!