Karim Bourgi course November 16 - 18, 2018
The chef took third place at the annual competition "Le concours annuel Pâtissier dans le Monde" in 2014. And now Karim Bourgi is intensively preparing for the most significant competition in the life of each pastry chef - Coup du Monde de la pâtisserie!
- Arriba - financier chocolate biscuit, crispy milk chocolate, manjari tea creamy, raspberry confit, jivara light mousse, floquage
- Baba exotic - baba dough, punch special baba, ivory whipping cream, pineapple marmelade, nappage baba
- Fraisier 100% - strawberry lemon pressed shortbread, almond sponge, light strawberry mousse, strawberry marmelade, lime ivory namelaka, red mirror glaze
- Galaxy - hazelnut tender biscuit, caramelized hazelnut, dulcey creamy, crunchy hazelnut, dulcey supreme, dulcey soft glaze
- Millefeuille - puff pastry, vanilla millefeuille cream, soft caraeml, dulcey whipping ganache
- Paris-Brest - choux pastry, crispy craquelin, hazelnut praline, cream mousseline praline, caramelized hazelnut
- Tarte au chocolat 100% - chocolate shortcrust, chocolate moist biscuit, ganache chocolat, crème mousseuse au chocolat, milk chocolate glaze, nougatine chocolat
- Tarte milky - hazelnut shortcrust, soft hazelnut praline 66%, soft baked hazelnut cream, hazelnut creamy, namelaka tanariva, chocolate paint
- The bownie - brownie pecan p125, namelaka bahibe, milk chocolate icing, caramel chocolate sauce
Full program of Karim Bourgi course you can find on the link.
Gateaux & Entremets November 20 - 23, 2018
Instructor - Tetyana Verbytska
Freezing the product allows us to give neat smooth shapes for mousse cakes. This week we are working on assembling of biscuits, preparation of glaze, preparation of mousses, coulis, cream, and also chocolate decors. You will learn how to make ordinar cake - fancy and tasty in the same time. Interesting assembling and decoration will allow you to make cakes more stylish and creative.
- Rusty boat - chocolate mousse, crunchy layer, chocolate sponge, ganache for coating
- Ginger pearl - chocolate ginger mousse, hazelnut crunch, chocolate glaze
- Apple mirror - apple confit, streusel, vanilla mousse, hazelnut sponge-moelleux
- Exotic bag - passion fruit mousse, banana mint confit, dacquoise sponge, mango and passion fruit juice glaze
- Fire truffle tartalet - shortcrust, almond cream, strawberry marmalade, strawberry whipped ganache, velour
- Yuzu bûche - sponge cuillere, orange confit, yuzu juice mousse , chocolate decoration
- Black Forest buche - chocolate sponge, kirsh cherries, dark chocolate Chantilly cream, chocolate decoration
Golden week November 26 - 29, 2018
Working with puff pastry, yeast dough, puff dough and shortcrust dough. Products that are filled with taste and aroma of fresh baking. We are working to give them the form, to make their taste the best. And also we will show how to make something tasty from the rest of yeasted puff pastry
Chocolate week December 3 - 6, 2018
Instructor - Tetyana Verbytska
What is a chocolate, what are special details of working with chocolate, what conditions are necessary for chocolate products to be of high quality. All these are discussed during the Chocolate Week. Chocolate coloring, chocolate decors, chocolate candies in polycarbonate molds, chocolate tarts and eclairs as well as elements of confiserie -marshmallows and marmalade.
The Basic Pastry course is performed by pastry chef Tetyana Verbytska and Karim Bourgi. The program can be changed.