1. Golden week May 18 – 21, 2020
You will reveal all verges of your potential to make croissants. A few tens of tricks of croissants making and you will feel this process, enter into it and find out secrets of interplay between three pillars of the dough: water,flour and butter. Boulangerie showcase: pastry works of laminated dough, yeasted laminated dough, crisp odorous dough for quiches, and also theory and practice how to cook transparent marmalades and zephyr are waiting for you in super dynamic mode during the first week of the Basic Course.
One of the most popular, at the same time difficult to prepare products – eclairs. The dough does not always rise, and if it rises, it often cracks. This class is to understand how to avoid errors and why they occur. In 2 days of the class for cooking eclairs, you will learn:
– prepare classic and chocolate custard dough with a crunchy crackle coating and without it
– cook gluten free choux pastry
– prepare 4 tastes of custard
– prepare special glazes for eclairs and apply fondant coating
2. Star week May 25 – 27, 2020
Instructor Cecile Moritel
Cecile Moritel is à food blogger and culinary designer, Thanks to her gorgeous creations featuring subtle flavours and elegant decorations, she has been a regular winner of some prestigious pâtisserie contests.
Cake lemon, punch agrumes, grumes gelee, Crémeux lemon cremeux, kumkat confit, lemon marshmallow
Cake pecan, vanilla syrup, caramel, caramelized pecan, gourmet glaze
Zephir caramel crumble, hazelnut dacquoise, raspberry confit, red fruit creameux, raspberry mousse, miror glaze
Sweet vanilla dough, hazlnut cream, zephir caramel ganache, caramel, tatin apple confit, chocolate decor
Shortbread, almond sponge cakes, mango Caramel, mango Cremeux, lemon cheese-cream mousse, miror glaze, chocolate decor
chocolate pécan sponge cake, Streusel pecan, chocolate tonka cremeux, Caramel – milk chocolate Mousse, miror glaze
Cocoa grue crumble, Streusel pecan, hazelnut dacquoise, kalamansi confit, praline cremeux, hazelnut praline Mousse, miror glaze
- Tartelettes vanilla
Sweet vanilla dough, vanilla financier sponge, duja crunchy, vanilla praline, vanilla cremeux, vanilla mascarpone Mousse, miror glaze
Sweet vanilla dough, Pistachio cream, raspberry Confit, pistachio praline, pistachio namelaka
Sweet vanilla dough, hazelnut cream, lemon cream, 3 limes cream, lemon gele, marshmallow lemon
Choux paste, Craquelin, peanut Caramel, Praline cream, gourmet glaze, orange confit
Crumble, lime cream, lime sponge cake, ivory coconut mousse, exotic confit, gourmet glaze
3. Gateaux & Entrements, Macarons June 1 – 4, 2020
At Cakes and petits gateaux course it is essential to gain not just practice and knowledge, but also pleasure from each stage. Cooking, assembling, appearance, tasting. When textures are glossy, when the assembling process is arranged at a rhythmical pace, glazes level, decorations looks harmonically, pastry works are neat and well-kept, the final showcase delights as well as cut of each work and its taste. You will see true secret in action about how the organization of primary processes influences the final appearance of the pastry work and your pleasure from experience in pastry field.
How to defeat the emptiness inside the lids, how to make the pasta lids less sweet than usual, how to garnish appetizingly. We cook pasta so that their appearance, what they are in the context, their taste are admirable
4. Chocolate June 8 – 11, 2020
Chocolate products are fraught with plenty secrets of amazing brilliance, crunch, richly pleasant chocolate taste and melting textures filled with a variety of aromas. What makes chocolate shine and how to avoid streaks on its surface, how to make fillings homogeneous, how to color sweets and how to cut them carefully.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU DURING 4 WEEKS OF TRAINING IN ACADEMY:
- You may feel that a well-organized work provides an opportunity to catch a lot without a rush.
- You will breathe the air of France, be surprised with flavors that previously seemed to you simple and trivial.
- You will discover a bouquet of new flavors: lemongrass and tonka bean, yuzu juice, and sweetened chestnut puree.
- You will see how to transform a static picture in flying and lively one, discover patterns in decoration process.
- You will know that you can create a dessert with a little help from your teacher. You will be ready to surprise everyone with its beauty and taste.
Use our special offer for the foreign students that includes:
- transfer airport/hotel – hotel/airport
- lunches in Academy
- accommodation in hotel (single room with breakfast) hotel is situated 15 minutes from school
Price for special offer is 4350 EUR.
After finishing Basic pastry course you will receive a diploma in french-english language.
Feel the KIСAtmosphere of one of the weeks of Basic pastry course, enjoy the photoalbum of diploma desserts made by our students
Make first step in Pastry Art
get the diploma of
Kiev International Culinary Academy!