1. Star week July 6 – 8, 2020
Best in the world pastry chef Cedric Grolet will do his only class in 2020. You will see how chef works and create his signature desserts.
- Tai coconut
- Chocolate tart
- Chocolate cake
- Fruit tart – brioche
2. Golden week July 13 – 16, 2020
You will reveal all verges of your potential to make croissants. A few tens of tricks of croissants making and you will feel this process, enter into it and find out secrets of interplay between three pillars of the dough: water,flour and butter. Boulangerie showcase: pastry works of laminated dough, yeasted laminated dough, crisp odorous dough for quiches, and also theory and practice how to cook transparent marmalades and zephyr are waiting for you in super dynamic mode during the first week of the Basic Course.
One of the most popular, at the same time difficult to prepare products – eclairs. The dough does not always rise, and if it rises, it often cracks. This class is to understand how to avoid errors and why they occur. In 2 days of the class for cooking eclairs, you will learn:
– prepare classic and chocolate custard dough with a crunchy crackle coating and without it
– cook gluten free choux pastry
– prepare 4 tastes of custard
– prepare special glazes for eclairs and apply fondant coating
3. Gateaux & Entremets, Macarons July 20 – 23, 2020
At Cakes and petits gateaux course it is essential to gain not just practice and knowledge, but also pleasure from each stage. Cooking, assembling, appearance, tasting. When textures are glossy, when the assembling process is arranged at a rhythmical pace, glazes level, decorations looks harmonically, pastry works are neat and well-kept, the final showcase delights as well as cut of each work and its taste. You will see true secret in action about how the organization of primary processes influences the final appearance of the pastry work and your pleasure from experience in pastry field.
How to defeat the emptiness inside the lids, how to make the pasta lids less sweet than usual, how to garnish appetizingly. We cook pasta so that their appearance, what they are in the context, their taste are admirable
4. Chocolate July 27 – 30, 2020
Chocolate products are fraught with plenty secrets of amazing brilliance, crunch, richly pleasant chocolate taste and melting textures filled with a variety of aromas. What makes chocolate shine and how to avoid streaks on its surface, how to make fillings homogeneous, how to color sweets and how to cut them carefully.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU DURING 4 WEEKS OF TRAINING IN ACADEMY:
- You may feel that a well-organized work provides an opportunity to catch a lot without a rush.
- You will breathe the air of France, be surprised with flavors that previously seemed to you simple and trivial.
- You will discover a bouquet of new flavors: lemongrass and tonka bean, yuzu juice, and sweetened chestnut puree.
- You will see how to transform a static picture in flying and lively one, discover patterns in decoration process.
- You will know that you can create a dessert with a little help from your teacher. You will be ready to surprise everyone with its beauty and taste.
Use our special offer for the foreign students that includes:
- transfer airport/hotel – hotel/airport
- lunches in Academy
- accommodation in hotel (single room with breakfast) hotel is situated 15 minutes from school
Price for special offer is 4340 EUR.
After finishing Basic pastry course you will receive a diploma in french-english language.
Feel the KIСAtmosphere of one of the weeks of Basic pastry course, enjoy the photoalbum of diploma desserts made by our students
Make first step in Pastry Art
get the diploma of
Kiev International Culinary Academy!