What is a chocolate, what are special details of working with chocolate, what conditions are necessary for chocolate products to be of high quality. All these are discussed during the Chocolate Week. Chocolate coloring, Chocolate decors, preparation of chocolate candies in polycarbonate forms with two toppings and crispy layer, preparation of rifled candies, their glazing and decorating, preparation of truffles, modern chocolate Tarty and cakes, eclairs. As well as elements of confesseri -marshmallows and marmalade.
- Candy lemon basil
- Colored candy in polycarbonate mold - raspberry, yuzu, white chocolate
- Candy with caramel and banana
- Exotic candy – mango and passion fruit coulis, ganache with milk chocolate and passion fruit juice
- Coriander praline candy with orange flavor
- Chocolate Tartlet with caramel
- Chocolate eclairs with pastry cream and crunchy layear
- Truffle with the rum flavor
- Exotic snikers
- Blackcurrant marshmallow
- Grapefruit fruit paste with Timut pepper
- Vanilla macarons with berries
- Chocolate bar with shortbread and raspberry marmelade
- Chocolate bar with orange confit, Grand Marnier liquor and cardamom praline crunchy
Cakes & Gateaux
Freezing the product allows us to give neat smooth shapes for mousse cakes. Assembling of biscuits, preparation of glaze, preparation of mousses, coulis, Cream, and also chocolate decors.
- Rusty boat – chocolate mousse, crunchy layer, chocolate sponge, ganache for coating
- Ginger pearl - chocolate ginger mousse, hazelnut crunch, chocolate glaze
- Apple mirror - apple confit, streusel, vanilla mousse, hazelnut sponge-moelleux
- Exotic bag– passion fruit mousse, banana mint confit, dacquoise sponge, mango and passion fruit juice glaze
- Strawberry truffle - shortcrust, pate a choux, wild strawberry marmelade, strawberry whipped ganache, velour
- Yuzu bûche - sponge cuillere, orange confit, yuzu juice mousse , chocolate decoration
- Black Forest buche - chocolate sponge, kirsh cherries, dark chocolate Chantilly cream, chocolate decoration
Working with puff pastry, yeast dough, puff dough and shortcrust dough. Products that are filled with taste and aroma of fresh baking. We are working to give them the form, to make their taste the best.
- Pecan nut tart – shortcrust dough, brown sugar syrup, сhocolate sponge Joconde, pecan nuts
- Tart Tatin - shortcrust, caramelized apples, vanilla cream
- Strawberry and basil tart - shortcrust, almond cream, berries coulis, vanilla pastry cream, berries
- Blueberry tart - shortcrust, almond cream, blueberry coulis, vanilla pastry cream, blackberry
- Rhubarb tart
- Classical butter croissants
- Almond croissants - puff yeast dough , almond cream
- Berry cheesecake
- Vanilla raspberry eclairs
- Coffee eclairs with praline
- Aplle puff pie
- Citrus Baba au rhum
- Strawberry sorbet
- Quiche with salmon and vegetables
- Salted puff pie with lentils, potato and sausages
Frank Haasnoot's master class 18 - 22 June
The fourth week of the Basic Pastry Course will be performed by the champion of the most prestigious chocolate competition in the world "World Chocolate Masters". Warm welcome for Frank Haasnoot, the author of the most recognizable desserts and pastry designs in the world.
The course program is available by the link Frank Haasnoot course.
The Basic Pastry course is performed by pastry chef Tetyana Verbytska. You may find out detailed information sending an email to our manager email@example.com.