This is for the sixth time we are going to an amazing place on the French map -Olivier Bajard international pastry school.
If you are dreaming to set up your own pastry business, reach new professional level, see how theoretical standards work at the pastry lab you are to take this trip.
Here are the reasons why you are to be with us and why we beat the path to the school every year:
- Olivier Bajard school is located inside of the production factory of the same name and one of three Mr. Bajard boutique. The chef himself arranges an excursion around the place, shows everything and gives detailed information on how the work of the factory and boutique is organized. After this we are ready to start the training.
- What was gross revenue in 2016, percentage of selling macarons in the revenue – all the questions of economic kind you can ask and Mr. Bajard will gladly answer them. Conversation is supported by professional interpreter.
- Each student will get an Internationally Recognized Diploma and also Olivier Bajard will give you the list of supplying companies: packing, professional clothes and footwear, ingredients and tools. As a present you will get an apron of the school and your booklet.
- Mr. Bajard is a charismatic, generous person and excellent teacher, acclaimed one of the 100 best pastry chefs of the century, he has an enormous quantity of titles and awards, the most prominent are Meilleur ouvrier de France and the Champion of the world. He published a lot of books, the last one was titled as the best recipe book of the year. His wife works shoulder to shoulder with him. They have 4 children.
- Except the professional advantages we appreciate school’s caring of us. We have delicious breakfasts and lunches. We are answered all our questions and requests. They do their best to make comfortable conditions for our studying.
- The school is located in amazing place at the foot of Pyrénées-Orientales. It is a mysterious place all around.
Description of the trip:
- 12 of May, Sunday. We meet our multinational group in Barcelona international airport. We have lunch in the city. Then we take a bus to get to Perpignan. Settle in a hotel. We have dinner in the hotel or restaurant nearby.
- From 13 to 16 of May, Monday - Thursday. Training days in school Olivier Bajard. In the evening it’s a free time for us. We can go to the sea in Collioure or walk in city center of Perpignan.
- 17 of May, Friday. We are in Barcelona. Visiting the plant for the production of confectionery equipment. You can buy tasting desserts at Patisserie Bubo, then you will have free time in Barcelona. Check in at the hotel.
- 18 of May. Departure.
The price is 1950 euro.
This price includes:
- A full four-day studying in Olivier Bajard school
- Breakfast and lunch in studying days
- Transfer from the hotel to the school and back by taxi
- Transfer from Barcelona airport to Perpignan and back if you arrive on May, 12 and departure on May, 18.
- Three-star Las Mas des Arcades hotel in Perpignan, Twin room
- Organization, interpretation, visa assistance, the school booklets.
The price does not include:
- Food in non-studying days
- Visa fee
To learn more about our trips in previous years we would like to invite you to follow by links:
Join this amazing journey!
We will be glad to answer your questions:
+ 38 068 863 15 86
We look forward to seeing you in summer!